Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Whole New Me

Hey peeps! Sorry for not updating this blog for such a loooong time. I've been busy. I have so many things to say here but i'll make it as short as possible. So here we go.
I am not in Penang anymore. I've moved back to where i came from, Kuala Lumpur. I now go to an ALL GIRLS school called SMK Puteri Titiwangsa. I know, me in a girls school? Wth? Well yeahh, that's how it is now. I'm taking science stream now which sucks really bad. Anywayy, I'm a cheerleader now. The squad is named VIBRANT. Purple Black Vibrant Attack! Whoott! I play netball for my school *a game i have never played before*, I'm on the school magazine's club and I am dancing for the school. My life now is busier than i can ever be but I enjoy it. I am also single now and I'm not ready for another relationship.

This is how my life goes now. And I am happy with it. But I do miss my times in Penang. Especially those with my bestfriends. I miss u girls. Btw, this is all for now. I will write some more next time.




Kiss kiss gotta go!
-aimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment